FANNY LOCK HATTON SIGNED LETTER ANTIQUE 1917 FAMOUS AMERICAN SCREENWRITER RARE For Sale
FANNY LOCK HATTON SIGNED LETTER ANTIQUE 1917 FAMOUS AMERICAN SCREENWRITER RARE:
- Overview: HAND SIGNED LETTER. FRAME WORTHY HISTORIC ITEMS. GREAT GIFT IDEA. FROM A MULTIGENERATIONAL COLLECTION OF THOUSANDS OF FAMOUS DOCUMENTS AND AUTOGRAPHS. NEVER BEFORE OFFERED FOR SALE. COLLECTION SPANS OVER 400 YEARS. HISTORIC ITEMS. FRESH TO THE MARKET. SOME HAVE OLD APPRAISALS FROM HUNDREDS TO HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS. WILL BE SELLING MOST ON sales . ONCE IN A LIFETIME COLLECTION FOUND. THOUSANDS TO BE SOLD OFF. INCREDIBLE FIND . (FOR MY USE ONLY. BOOK 3)
- Condition: MILD WEAR . See photos.
- Measurements: 4.5 BY 7 INCHES
· BUY IT NOWpayment isDUE IMMEDIATELY
California residents add 8% state sales tax
- We do acceptreturnsunder certaincircumstances.However, the buyer will be charged a25% restocking fee. Noexceptions.
·We can combine "like" items for shipping discounts but the combined shipping window is3 DAYS MAX.
·Alaska & Hawaii buyers:shipping costs are unavoidably higher to your areas.
·Our primary shipping company is UPS.Secondary is USPS for PO BOX deliveries.If possible, avoid PO BOX deliveries or tell your PO BOX provider you want to accept UPS deliveries.Then update your shipping address to reflect not only the PO BOX but also the street address to your PO BOX Office.
·The SHIPPING COST &HANDLING.Please check the automated shipping calculator with your zip code for estimated pricing.Actual shipping costs are subject to change.
·We do not profit from shipping.If shipping costs seem high, bare in mind this is art work & usually one of a kind so we package well to protect what you buy.A highly trained & very well paid professional custom packages every shipment by hand using high quality materials.This is why we very rarely see damaged shipments.Please understand the reason for the cost as negative response on this topic is not deserved and hurts the business.
WHEN offerDING ON ANY ITEM, THE BUYER AGREES TO THESE TERMS.Related Items: