Simon Cowell Swaps His Rolls Royce For A Smart

Is Simon Cowell trying to go green for 2012? Simon was recently spotted leaving the CBS studios in his new blacked out Smart Car. You'd think Simon would be annoyed by just how small and how slow the Smart Car is compared to his Rolls Royce (or any other car for that matter) but apparently not. Simon tweeted "Everyone is laughing at my new car. But I love it and it glows in the dark!" Do you think Simon will actually hang on to this thing??

Simon Cowell Smart Car

Simon Cowell Smart

Photo Source: Radar Online and Simon Cowell Twitter

10 Responses to Simon Cowell Swaps His Rolls Royce For A Smart

1. Md says:

Maneuvering a supercar through the tight streets of L.A. and during traffic jams can be tedious. I bet he bought this car to go places easily as its very compact. I don’t think the man cares about conserving energy.

2. John R says:

He’s one guy that can pull off the Smart, he’s got a Veyron.

3. John R says:

and for pure city driving, i wouldn’t mind driving this car, probably nice.

4. Trey says:

It’s probably a Brabus tuned Smart, in which case it’s super rare and faster than many super cars

5. RUFke says:

@Trey Dude, it has top speed of a 95mph and 0-60 time of 9,9 sec, I don’t think it’s faster than many supercars, matter of fact it’s slower than VW Golf diesel!

6. Car Dealer Software says:

I’m sure it didn’t even dent Simon’s wallet! He probably just took it as spare change.

7. cookvolkswagen says:

I,m not really sure if he love to hang on to his smart car but it seems cute to me.For me I’d rather choose to hang on to this cute vehicle.

8. sexy car tattoos says:

i wouldn’t mind driving this car, probably nice.

9. amazing audi cars says:

e’s one guy that can pull off the Smart, he’s got a Veyron.

10. Marcelo Moreira says:

This month I’ll be buying a Smart here in Brazil. I think a great car for the transit of large cities. Super car is not to be used in everyday life, super car is to be used on special occasions, and roads.