Witchblade Wolverine #1 (2004) Image/Top Cow Comics For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Witchblade Wolverine #1 (2004) Image/Top Cow Comics:
ONE STOP NERD SHOP
Witchblade Wolverine #1 (2004) Image/Top Cow Comics
(W) Chris Claremont (P) Eric Basaldua; Father of the X-Men Chris Claremont writes this special tale that starts out with Wolverine and Witchblade-wielder Sara Pezzini getting married...and then gets crazier from there! Hi-octane action and a dangerous new mutant are brought to life by Eric Basaldua (The Magdalena)
All comic books are bagged & boarded(100% Archival Safe).
Please see photos for details
US OWNED & OPERATED SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS
"VF, NM, FN, VG, etc" is not an official rating by the CGC. It is only intended to describe the condition of the item that you are purchasing - please see photos for condition details.SHIPPING POLICY
- All items confirmed purchased before 2pm EST, Mon-Fri, are typically mailed same business day.
- Purchases made on Saturday and Sunday will be mailed the following business day (Monday).
- On holidays where the post office may be closed, the item will be mailed the following business day.
- We offer combined shipping when 2 or more are being purchased - please contact us prior to purchasing if you have any questions
- All international buyers are responsible for additional international shipping fees, tariffs, taxes, etc.
- If you experience any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- You can return the item to us if: it has been damaged during delivery.
- It is very important for all returns to be sent back in the same condition as they were listed (New, unopened items must still be new and unopened). New items that are returned with wear and tear from use will not be eligible for a refund.
- We do ask that you pay for your items within 48 hrs. of purchase. If you need more than 48 hrs., please let us know in order to prevent an "unpaid item copies of the same item:As much as we would like to, sometimes we don't have sufficient time to take a photo of every individual copy of a product. Listing photos are meant to represent what you are purchasing (i.e. make, model, character, etc) There may be very, very minute differences on each individual copy of the item or the numbers on the box,if we have more than one in stock. We will always try to send you the best copy of the item on hand, but it may differ veryslightlyfrom the listing photos. If you have particular requirements/expectations over the exact item/copy of the product you will receive, please contact us prior to purchasing.
- Comic Bags and Boards:Bags and boards are provided to you for free as a courtesy and as a way of protecting your book(s) during transit. Because of the way poly bags are manufactured they can, on occassion, tear or "pop" at the top and/or bottom corners (based on plastic type, manufacture process, brand, etc). Comic book bags and boards are typically new, but they are provided as a courtesy and are not considered the "item" that is for sale.
- Colors:Item Color may be different based on the lighting in your home, office, or even your geographic location compared to the listing photo (usually taken in a controlled environment under "day" lights).
- To help ensure quality shipments and service, we take a picture of every item that ships out of our doors to record the condition it was originally sent.
- Due to unreliable USPS service and buyer abuse/mail fraud: we no longer offer Media Mail on most items
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us prior to purchase.
Return items must be intact and must be returned with original product packaging (boxes, UPCs, bags or any items used to wrap and protect the item). Must include all items that were included in the original package. Items must have original tags, labels, and/or any accompanying materials that were originally included.Returned items must include any provided certificates of authenticity, grading or appraisal. Sealed items must not be removed from sealed packaging, nor any seals broken/tampered with to be eligible for a return.
COMIC GRADE DETAILS:
NM –“Near Mint” (Note: There is a distinction between "Mint" and "Near Mint") - A nearly perfect copy. Only a few very minor defects. Acceptable defects on a Near Mint copy may include: minor color breaks from the printing process, a very small amount of spine stresses, very minor instances of denting (two or three at most), slight corner blunting, and minor (less than 1/8") bends without color breaks.
Sometimes it’s possible for a brand new comic shipped from the publisher, distributor or purchased new from a store, to already be in less than near mint condition due to the way the comic was produced, shipped, stored, or handled prior to purchase.
VF/NM– “Very Fine/Near Mint” Are nearly perfect copies that may fall short of Near Mint but are still, condition wise, above Very Fine. VF/NM are comics with minor imperfections that fall between the VF and NM grades. Imperfections may include any of the following: a very small amount of spine stresses, very minor instances of denting (two or three at most), slight corner blunting, and minor (less than 1/8") bends without color breaks. Minor corner wear, a light accumulation of spine stress that may include color-break, a light accumulation of dents, and bends or folds less than 1/4" or minor color breaks from the printing process.
VF- A “Very Fine” copy has minor defects, but overall is in excellent condition. Acceptable defects on a VF are typically minor and may include: minor corner wear, a light accumulation of spine stress that may include color-break, a light accumulation of dents, and bends or folds less than 1/4" (note that on a VF copy, some color-break is allowed in a bend/fold).
If you have specific questions about the EXACT condition of the comic you are purchasing, please contact us prior to purchase.
FN - "Fine" Typically considered "above average" but still shows some wear due to either an accumulation of minor defects or one or two moderate defects. Acceptable defects on a FN copy typically include: Minor spine roll, a moderate amount of spine stresses that may break color, a spine split of less than 1/2", minor water spotting/residue (smaller than a dime), an impacted corner, moderate foxing.
VG- "Very Good" Usually shows some significant wear, but generally does not have enough total defects to make it undesirable. Accumulation of minor defects or one or two major ones. VG comics may include: Spine roll, 1/2" to 1" spine splits or other tears, a cover/centerfold that is loose at one staple, discoloration (from oxidation), and/or a moderate accumulation of water damage or staining.
GD- "Good" Major defects, but still intact and readable. Will usually have a significant amount of damage, a collection of smaller defects alongside some major defects. Defects on a GD copy may include: A vertical crease running the books length, 1.5"-2" spine split, cover/centerfold completely separated, major tears, heavy discoloration/brittleness from oxidation, heavy amounts of staining, residue, and/or water damage.Related Items: