Kris Jenner’s New G63 Wont Fit Under The Christmas Tree

When you're a part of the Kardashian/Jenner clan the holidays are pretty over the top -- so over the top that Kris Jenner decided she'd buy herself a new (very expensive) Mercedes-Benz G63. Kendall Jenner posted the photo on Instagram last night with the caption "my moms Xmas present... to herself lol". So now Kim and Kris have mother/daughter G63's. Which one would you roll? Kim's or Kris'?

Kris Jenner G63

7 Responses to Kris Jenner’s New G63 Wont Fit Under The Christmas Tree

1. Andrew says:

I figured Kim’s G63 would be much uglier than her mother’s.

I was wrong.

2. dylan says:

wow kims is alot better than kris s g63

3. don ryan says:

Didn’t you guys post that she switched her white g wagon for a black one? now she got another white g-wagon, but a 2013?! She had 3 different g wagons in the matter of a few months! Hey, at least she has good taste in cars. I would have personally picked a black one but i guess she didn’t wanna copy Kim. She already mimics Kim’s style and yearns for her fame she might as well just copied the car color too. but hey, good for them. Livin’ the dream!!

4. Will says:

I’d take Kim’s if it wasn’t matte-painted. Matte cars are so tacky, if it was regular black it’d so much nicer… But the white one isn’t so bad itself lol

5. james says:

Trashy new money.

They seem to love to show off every single purchase via twitter. My family could buy these low-class san fernando valley trash and sell them off and I am never boastful like this.

6. mark says:

What is with this family all having the same car, and buying the same cars over, and over, and over again? I remember a couple years ago when every one of them drove Range Rovers, and what’s up with Kris copying Kim and buying every car she gets.. Kim gets a Bentley, Kris gets a bentley, Kim gets a Rolls, Kris gets a Rolls. No one in this family has an original thought in their head.

7. Steven says:

I doubt they pay cash for their cars. It makes more sense to lease a car because you can constantly get a new one when in 6 months to a year. You guys don’t give the Kardashians enough credit. They’re pretty smart when it comes to investments.