Rolling Like a Youtube’R

SXEPHILAbout a month ago we caught Epic Meal Time rolling hard in a Honda so we thought we'd chase down some of our other favorite Youtube celebs.

So lets start of with Philip DeFranco (aka sxephil).  What type of ride would you peg him for?

See the video after the jump!

19 Responses to Rolling Like a Youtube’R

1. LeLu says:

Must be good money in Youtube Vlogging. But why spring for the high-dollar high perfomance variant if you just want something to get you from point A to point B?

2. Lindsay says:

Look for iJustine’s car or Shane Dawson.

3. LeLu says:

I wanna see what Nat from CommunityChannel drives…something as awesome as she is, I hope!

4. RUFke says:

What the fuck?! Show us cars of REAL celebs, this pig face fuck is not even celebrity at all (maybe he is, among his retarded friends)

5. Joe says:

Rufke sorry he’s not Britney spears or Mandy more and that you are not stroking your self while looking at him

6. RUFke says:

@ Joe
    I’ll leave that for you.

7. kiranmark says:

Liked the way Green GT is working for the future electric cars, but are they more environment friendly? With the depletion in non renewable resources in next coming 15-20 years, can we have this as an option to run on renewable energy… Also, how safe are these to drive on roads in US. Does this involve any safety driving rules for the drivers and help them drive defensively?

8. Coach Factory says:

more environment friendly? With the depletion in non renewable resources in next coming 15-20 years, can we have this as an option to run on renewable energy… Also, how safe are these to drive on roads in US. Does this involve any safety driving rules for the drivers and help them drive defensively.

9. new york fashion says:

It is great to have the opportunity to read a good quality article with useful information on topics that plenty are interested on.I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates

10. micaljohnsan says:

I bumped into your post. I don’t usually post in blogs but your blog forced me to. Awesome work! Thank you for sharing! fitnas health insurance

11. jonmark says:

Thanks for providing such useful information. I really appreciate your professional approach . style beauty

12. Jeninein says:

Love to read the whole idea of your really a nice one and a perfect one love it all.Dissertation methodology|

13. trenan says:

This article have increased my knowledge allot. Thank you!Do my academic paper

14. jeniyan says:

This is really a nice thought love to read the thought of your really nice.I want to Write a Dissertation|

15. Jein says:

This is really a nice topic to write on it, in order to increasing your own knowledge.|Research Paper Online|

16. broad vincent says:

This was really something very special and interesting.
    dissertation agency

17. albert silvestro says:

I agree with you but I think it is not sufficient to have a grip on the applications and I think I need to learn more about this subject.
    best thesis editing services

18. Alexus Durwin says:

Good to know about this whole thing totally a nice one.Create my Logo|