Chris Brown Parks His Jet Fighter Lambo At The Mall

Chris Brown walked back to his Lamborghini Gallardo after doing some shoe shopping with his entourage (who drove in separate cars of course). Not everyone can score a ride in the "jet fighter" I guess.

Chris Brown Lamborghini Gallardo

10 Responses to Chris Brown Parks His Jet Fighter Lambo At The Mall

1. Supercar Forum for Auto Enthusiasts says:

im sorry but that lambo is straight ugly, wait to ruin it cb

2. wheelchair accessible vehicles says:

I am sure that the Lamborghini Gallardo must be just one of the many “toys” that Chris Brown owns and I am sure that it will make quite a few heads turn!! I love cars and it is really exciting to read about what cars the celebrities own!! It would be really cool to have a thread about ALL the cars that celebrities own – that would really be cool!! I already have quite a few but would like to improve on them!!

3. sunbeam says:

you will notice it has mock badges on the side for each german and japanese airforce ‘kills in battle’ he has done when in reality it should have just one sticker for barbados….and that was a girl.

4. Azithromycin uses says:

5. waterhouse friderichsen syndrome says:

6. Beverly Hills LapBand Surgery says:

It’s quite interesting, I’ve ever quite understand this matter but now thanks to you I do. I can’t wait to read more articles from you.

7. brand says:

Recently, I did not give a lot of consideration to giving comments on site page articles and have left comments even less. Reading through via your pleasant article, will support me to do so sometimes.

8. brand says:

Do you know that your site looks really strange in Opera on my laptop with Mac . Conversion Prophet

9. outlet says:

One can also join clubs for.

10. Wonderful Joko says: