Commenter Sagey is Right – John Mayer Has a Ford GT

I didn't believe it when I read the comment this morning but sagey is right. John Mayer does have a Ford GT.

John Mayer Has a Ford GT

17 Responses to Commenter Sagey is Right – John Mayer Has a Ford GT

1. Nieros says:

Uh, this is actually quite a historical paintjob. Tipping it’s hat back to the 68-69 GT40 lemans car. So you know what this says about Mayer to ohter car nuts? Thte kid has got taste.

2. zoran kralev says:

halo halo halo halo…………………

3. dennis j says:

big props to mayer

4. samchung.ca says:

this color maybe from historical roots but its just not that appealing looking. Has this very outdated look.

5. theone says:

im sure that is the twelfth time john has fueled his car in the past hour

6. Car Review says:

Ooh what a disgusting color theme! The us of pastels with a primary color just does not work. Did not in the 60′s and does not now. Aside from the paint job my reaction is more concerned with the amount of fuel this vehicle will consume. I hope the comment by “Theone” is not an indication of how much fuel this guzzler uses!

7. Dan says:

It’s a supercar not a Prius, who cares how much fuel it uses.
    The Gulf Oil colors are the best on that car.

8. Private Number Plates says:

The Toyota Prius is a fantastic vehicle; it looks good and handles the road well too! This car is ugly with a big “U”. Sorry ! I agree with earlier comments the colors are revolting. It stands out in a crowd. That is all! It is not classy, nor is it green friendly. To consider this a model vehicle that deserves air time is just silly.

9. Virginia says:

I also did not believed Sagey that, John Mayer has a Ford GT. I just can’t realized why it’s so colored?

10. yamaha raptor 250r says:

He looks really cool in that ride.. Love the car.. I really like the vintage race car color it has.

11. Elaine says:

Hmmm, who the heck is John Mayer, Ford GT is a great car, but who is that guy?

12. Moving Ford Trucks says:

wow superb car! It’s market review is also good.

13. dash cover says:

Is it surprising if John Mayer drives a ford GT? That is a really good car. No doubt about it.

14. Wilkinson says:

Ha, that’s an original color scheme for a ford gt, I had no ideas that you can destroy your car in this way.

15. Smith says:

I wonder why didn’t he choose pink for his car it would look more hilarious.

16. Ragan says:

This color maybe from historical roots but its just not that appealing looking. Has this very outdated look.