Big Black’s Ford Pinto

What says flat broke better then a Flat Black Ford Pinto with a huge dude in the driver's seat. Check out Big Black in murdered out Ford Pinto!

Big Black's Ford Pinto

Big Black's Ford Pinto Insignia

8 Responses to Big Black’s Ford Pinto

1. Trish says:

Well the situation could be a little scaring when during night you meet a black car with a black driver, dressed in black.

2. Francisco says:

Trish I agree with you, but lets stick more to the car, which is gorgeous. A real classic Ford Pinto.

3. Pauline says:

Hahahahaha, I don’t know who is more black the car or the guy, I totally agree with Trish it’s scarring.

4. Zuniga says:

:) Ford Pinto is for US the same as Mini Cooper for UK a small toy car for kids, I wonder how did that big get into it :)

5. Houser says:

6. Chris says:

I love the matte black pinto that Big Black is reppin’! You should checkout when they go to pick it up from the dealer. So funny to watch such a big guy drive such a bad a** small car. – http://semclix.hubpages.com/hub/Top-Toys-on-Rob-And-Big

7. Thomas says:

Trish we all know you like them big and black stop hating… you bigot shame on you

8. Serah says:

Well I have to add to this. The car is Beautiful. Also driving it down the Frwy passing people up is fun. But the best part is driving this car and people yell “HEY!! There Big Blacks car” and when they look in all they see is this blond hair lesbian chick driving it. Yup. I’m talking about myself. Haha. I have the original dice BB and Rob hung on the mirror and the car seat covers. To be honest tho. The car needed so much work done to it. And still needs better parts. You would think MTV would of pimped out the engine a bit better. But that’s ok I got this one.