VINTAGE PAN AM NORITAKE PRESIDENTIAL PATTERN 5" FIRST CLASS SAUCER BLUE BAND For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
VINTAGE PAN AM NORITAKE PRESIDENTIAL PATTERN 5" FIRST CLASS SAUCER BLUE BAND:
VINTAGE PAN AM NORITAKE PRESIDENTIAL PATTERN 5" FIRST CLASS SAUCER BLUE BAND
- Excellent Condition for it's age.
- China was manufactured by Noritake.
- President pattern was used by Pan Am from 1953-1970.
- Saucer measures 5" across.
- Will look great on display in your airline memorabilia collection or as a great Christmas gift for any airline aficionado Please take a look at the pictures and use the zoom feature to see details.
- Don't miss out on this excellent piece of airline history
- Very hard to find
- Shipped with lots of cushioning to protect your purchase
- This came from an estate of a lady who worked for a food service company that serviced the airlines at KCI airport in Kansas City, MO.
- Please ask any questions you have prior to offerding.
- We purchase collections from estates of former airline employees and aviation memorabilia collectors and are always adding new items.
- Sign up for my email newsletters by adding my store to your Favorites
At Poppies Treasures we sell a wide array of both new and vintage airlinecollectibles. We try to describe everything as accurately as possible. If you have any questions please send us a message before offerding. We do combine shipping. If you are offerding on our other sales please send a message for details. We want you to be happy if for any reason you do not feel you can leave us a 5 star rating please contact us prior to leaving response.Related Items: