Sasquatch Bigfoot & Logger 1913 Photo Olympic Peninsula Cryptid Folklore 8X10 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sasquatch Bigfoot & Logger 1913 Photo Olympic Peninsula Cryptid Folklore 8X10:
Sasquatch Bigfoot 1913 Photograph With Olympic Peninsula Cedar Logger Cryptid Myth Folklore 8X10 Print. Big Foot photo art created in the style of 1913 photography technology popular in early 20 century.Background:In the annals of 1913, the Pacific Northwest of the United States played host to a flurry of perplexing Sasquatch and Bigfoot sightings, which etched an indelible mark on the local populace. Throughout this year, scattered reports emerged from distinct locales, enveloped by the rugged landscapes and verdant expanses of the region.
Nestled within the dense forests of Washington's Olympic Peninsula, the town of Quinault became a focal point of these accounts. Loggers of the area recounted astonishing encounters with a towering, hair-covered figure—reminiscent of Sasquatch—possessing an uncanny blend of human and beastly attributes. In the backdrop of the Cascade Range, the quaint community of North Bend found itself embroiled in a similar enigma, as eyewitnesses shared tales of a colossal, ape-like entity—equally synonymous with Bigfoot—skulking amidst the towering trees.
Further north, in the wilds surrounding the town of Blaine near the Canadian border, stories echoed of a mysterious, shaggy creature prowling the fringes of settlements—a creature that seemed to bridge the gap between Sasquatch and Bigfoot lore.Notably, near Oregon's Mount Hood, the legends the local people told of these beings, created anarrative ofintricate folklore and beliefs.
In the midst of fascination and skepticism, debates raged about the authenticity of these sightings, whether they were actual sightings of Sasquatch or a mingling of another unknown being. Some dismissed them as mere exaggerations or misinterpretations of known animal life, while others held steadfast to the conviction that these encounters were with the legendary creatures. As word of these narratives spread, the aura of mystery and intrigue surrounding the Pacific Northwest's wilderness deepened, ensuring that the specter of Bigfoot would continue to cast a long shadow over the region's collective consciousness for generations to come.
NOTE: This is an artist's rendition, not an actual photograph or event. Through this artist's rendition, the audience is encouraged to explore the enduring fascination and cultural impact of Sasquatch aka Bigfoot, Big Foot folklore, legend and myth. The artist has taken creative liberties to convey the union of art and cryptozoology, where the past meets the future.
8x10 inch Photograph Reproduction
- SIZE: 8X10 Inch Art Print
- PRINTER: Epson industrial printers.
- PAPER: The matte print paper we use features a beautiful soft white printing surface with outstanding ink holding capabilities. The matte paper is totally acid free and its heavy weight makes it ideal for high quality printing.
- PREMIUM INK: We use only Genuine OEM (Original Manufacture Productink.
- PACKAGING:Professional packed in a cellophane protective sleeve then in a rigidphoto / print mailer.
- SHIPPING: We ship orders Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- PLEASE NOTE: Watermarks will be removed from your photograph.
We professionallytrim each print to fit a standard 8X10 inch frame or it may be used with a mat.No hassles to mount your print, just remove theback of the frame, position your print, and place the back, secure and hang your new print. It's easy peasy!We insert your print in aprotectivecellophane sleeve and place in the flatrigidmailer. We add "Do Not Bend" stickers on the front and back of the mailer.Your print will arrive professionallypacked in a rigidphoto / print mailer. We have been a providing reproduction art printsfrom our collectionsince 2004. Our images are décor in homes, offices, dorms, and several feature length movies.
- If you are not happy with your purchase please send it back within 30 days in it's original condition for a no questions asked return for a full refund.
- All photos which we restore for reproductions and reprinting are in the public domain. We review each photograph and lovingly clean, retouch, repair and restore the photo without altering the photographersoriginalintent. Occasionallywe may need to lightly crop a photo which is not the correct aspect ratio. However, we NEVER stretch or pull the digital image to fit the required photograph size.
- Original imagequality varies with vintage photographs, photo technology was in the early days of development of this wonderful technique of recordingmemories for all time. Pleasekeep in mind cameras, lighting, film, developing and storage techniques were not as advanced. Sometimes photographs we restore have lighting, exposure and developing flaws which we do our best to correct and restore.
- When you purchase a reproduction / reprint photograph from us it is for personal use only. No copy rights are transferredto you.
- The informationabout the photographs are sometimes without specific details. We provide informationwhich accompanies the photograph to this detail page, we do our best to be accurate, however, we assume no liabilityfor errors in descriptions.
NOTE:This is an artist's rendition, not an actual photograph or event. Through this artist's rendition, the audience is encouraged to explore the enduring fascination and cultural impact of Sasquatch aka Big Foot. The artist has taken creative liberties to convey the union of art and cryptozoology, where the past meets the future.