Kanye’s Maybach Already Damaged

A few weeks ago we showed you Kanye West’s freshly modified Mercedes S600 Maybach. Unfortunately though it looks like it will already be heading back to the shop! Kanye recently tweeted a picture of what appears to be the left rear body panel all scratched up. Thankfully the damage looks minor, but we can assume it will still be a pricey fix.

Any guesses on what he hit?!

Kanye West Mercedes S600 Maybach Crash Kanye West Kim Kardashian Rolls-Royce Mercedes Maybach

Source (@kanyewest)

11 Responses to Kanye’s Maybach Already Damaged

1. BD says:

Hmm… Why are the wheels different?

• Kash says:

After some googling i found a picture taken by a window tint company that showed the car with Platinum Motorsports tags, matte silver paint, and the stock rims on it plus they tagged Kanye in the post. Maybe he switched them back from the custom ones? Wouldn’t surprise me since his SLR and Aventador all have stock rims, and Kris once had her G63 fitted with custom rims for a photoshoot and then had them taken off not too long after. It looks better for Platinum Motorsports when they post pics of the cars to have custom rims on them instead of stock ones and it wouldn’t surprise me if they paid Kris and Kanye to let them slap the rims on their cars for advertising purposes.

• John says:

Kash good observation. I don’t think he hit a pothole, I just think he prefers stock wheels. He’s so established and famous now, he also wants to consider himself a fashion designer, i feel like he wants to stand out from all the other rappers and Kardashians who slap 22s on their cars.

When it comes down to it, aftermarket wheels are gaudy and disposable. You’re right, every car in platinum’s instagram have aftermarkets on them, they probably just put em on for the picture.

This maybach is probably the classiest one yet, satin silver, the maybach emblem, oem wheels. Way to go Kanye.

• Kash says:

I only said pothole because I thought he was still rocking custom rims and then slapped one of them back on as a full size spare, or had Mercedes roadside assistance come out and they slapped one of them on. But then i looked a little closer and saw there’s damage to the rim and tire itself.

Speaking of Platinum, I saw a S-coupe with what looked like the same matte silver and Agetro rims that Kanye had on the S600 and has on the Range Rover on their twitter as well, but the matte silver could be Merc’s Magno Alanite Grey but the picture is too dark to tell. Maybe Kanye scooped another Benz? Maybe someone saw his S600 and copied him?

2. Kash says:

With the different wheel I’d say he hit a pothole or something like that that caused him to pop a tire and he had to slap on a spare one.

• Otasowie says:

Guys the bottom pic shows a Rolls Royce, the one he messed up is his S600 Maybach

• Kash says:

The bottom pic shows Kim’s Series 2 Ghost (on the right) and Kanye’s S600 (on the left) The wheel shown in the top pic is not the Agetro Monoblock’s he had put on by Platinum Motorsports and the same one’s that are shown in almost every picture of the car on Platinum Motorsports’ twitter page. The one shown is from the stock set that were on the car when Kanye bought it.

3. J_bronsewski says:

“It took 6 months to get the Maybach all matted out
    And my assistant crashed it soon as they backed it out”
    No More Parties in LA

4. Fareed Samuel says:

Listen to his song “No More Parties in LA” he explains what happened, he didn’t damage it ,his Assistant did backing out of the driveway.

5. Fareed Samuel says:

Lyrics from the his Song
    “Tell my wife that I hate the Rolls so I don’t never drive it
    It took 6 months to get the Maybach all matted out
    And my assistant crashed it soon as they backed it out”

6. mayback for me me the mafia boss I can prove it