Justin Bieber’s Liberty-Walk 458! Love it or Hate it?

Justin Bieber's Blue Liberty Walk Ferrari 458

After Bieber’s success at the VMA’s he posted about his newly modified Ferrari 458. West Coast Customs hooked Justin up again with a full matte wrap and Liberty Walk body kit. We love it! What do you guys think?

9 Responses to Justin Bieber’s Liberty-Walk 458! Love it or Hate it?

1. Alexander says:

That’s sick!

2. Emkay says:

I guess we can all agree that the Liberty Walk 458 Body Kit is the second best option besides Novitec if you absolutely feel the need to customize your Ferrari. The color is actually perfect!

3. I’m personally not a fan of modifying Ferrari.

4. Masini de Inchiriat Cluj says:

Me too, but this looks awsome! 😀

5. DJL says:

I’m not a huge Ferrari fan, but putting a body kit on a Ferrari seems silly to me. First off, in this case the changes aren’t easily reversible, which means the kit dramatically lowers the value of the car. Secondly, the kit completely destroys the areo balance of the car; you may think it looks nice (which I don’t), but I bet it sucks out on a track compared to a stock 458. Even if you think this kit makes the car look better (which I don’t), the downsides far outweigh any possible upside.

6. Craig says:

I have to agree with the previous commenters that I don’t like the body kit. It somehow cheapens the look of the entire car for me. The color is great, but the rest of the body looks like a street racing car and to me that takes away from the luxurious and prestigious image of a Ferrari.

7. Alexander says:

I love the car. The liberty walk kit looks awesome and the color is just amazing. Great work biebs!

8. Ace says:

Looks ricer af now. I don’t get why you’d ever put a body kit on a Ferrari.

9. Erwin says:

He just ruined a nice car by his ugly choice of customization.