Branden Alberts Is Rollin’ Like a Boss

Miami Dolphins tackle, Branden Alberts just had his new BMW M6 Gran Coupe and his Rolls Royce Wraith customized by a shop in Miami and they look sick. The Wraith has was blacked out, lowered a few inches and for an even more custom tough, they had two red rubies set into the eyes of the Spirit of Ectasty hood ornament.

What do you think of the cars?

Branden Alberts Rolls Royce Wraith

Branden Alberts Rolls Royce

Branden Alberts BMW
Photos and work done by (@nolimitbmore)
Shout out to Chad for the tip!

6 Responses to Branden Alberts Is Rollin’ Like a Boss

1. Norm DePlume says:

The M6 looks good. A modded Rolls Royce just screams “low class guy with money.”

• Emkay says:

Compared to what we usually have to look at here I think the Rolls is actually modded very subtle and I could imagine myself driving it around like that. The M6 GC is usually a hell of a car but I just don’t like the colors here.

2. Tyler says:

isnt that shop in maryland ?

3. Matt says:

Seriously, I know it’s a silly blog but no fact checking? The phone number and name of the shop are clearly shown and Miami’s area code is 305, in case you haven’t heard any Rick Ross song. Strange since this shop’s been on this site before. I guess because he plays for the Dolphins he must never leave Miami. [Insert LeBron joke]

4. J says:

This shop is No Limit Inc. located in Baltimore.

5. Anthony W says:

The BMW M6 is my car of choice. I think that the car looks great. It drives even better than it looks I’m sure, because mine has spectacular performance.