Tyga: Rolling With The Big Boys In a Maybach Landaulet

Tyga recently picked up a new Maybach 62 Landaulet and it's not your average Landaulet. The sliding roof Maybach -- also owned by Birdman and Jay Z -- goes for around 1.3 million but the price tag on this Landaulet doesn't end there, Tyga threw another million into the car at West Coast Customs for a total of around 2.2 million. Tyga hasn't shared any photos just yet so I'm not sure if the car is complete but the guys at West Coast Customs have been sharing some updates via Instagram (see below).

Tyga Maybach

Tyga Maybach Landaulet

Photos (@westcoastcustoms)

Shout out to Patrick for the tip!

7 Responses to Tyga: Rolling With The Big Boys In a Maybach Landaulet

1. CrazyMTF says:

I’ve seen it on a blog pretty too clean for my confort lol

2. Kellan says:

Typical pavement ape…

3. obviousisobvious says:

btw that isnt a real Landaulet, it is a regular maybach that west coast customs turned into a convertible. If you google search a real one and look at this one it is a night and day difference.

• CrazyMTF says:

It is the Maybach Landaulet you probably can’t see it that well cause the top is on look at the first one on your left.

4. CrazyMTF says:

By the way I’ve seen the car too they don’t look no different but they don’t have tv behind the on the back of the passage way thats why its a “customized” car.Wait tell you see the whole thing when you look at the grill y ou see its that Maybach Ladaulet or go on TMZ and see it.

5. Saul says:

Never understood what people see in Maybachs, huge waste of money IMO. For $2.2 he could’ve gotten a 918 and a p1. But to each his own, hope he enjoys it.

6. Skootie says:

I’m a little late – but obviousisobvious is correct. that’s NOT an Landaulet. It’s a conversion on a standard, used 62 by WCC. I actually am familiar with the car that he purchased, and he payed no more than $250K for the car itself. I’d imagine, maybe another $100K for the conversion. Still way too much for something so ridiculous, but hey, if he likes it, who am I to judge? But no, that’s not a $2m car by any stretch of the imagination.