Kanye Stands On a Maybach

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West posted a photo to Instagram after arriving in Las Vegas for the weekend. The group posed with a Maybach and a couple Rolls Royce's with Kanye actually standing on the hood of the Maybach. Tyga was also part of the group and from the looks of it he's sitting on the same Maybach. Oh, and then there's Jonathan Cheban with the Rolls Royce...SMH.

Kanye West Kim Kardashian Maybach

6 Responses to Kanye Stands On a Maybach

1. Falkonnox says:

Oh look, it’s my favorite group of assholes.

2. Joey says:

They are Assholes. I don’t think he’s jealous about what they have , he is just speaking the truth .

• CrazyMTF says:

The truth is that not his cars and another truth is if you don’t like it don’t look.If i see a female I can’t stand I’m not going to sit there and watch her try on new shoes I’m going to keep it moving and do me.An asshole are people who sit there complaining about other people they never even seen in person. I bet you the same people that call them assholes are the same people that try and pop bottles with them in the club the next day.

3. Mike says:

who gives a rats ass, this is one bad ass photo

4. frank says:

funny how your not saying anything rude or disrespectful about kanye west but if it any other person you’ll be ready to go to war smh

5. RRGHOST says:

Love it! They are successful individuals and they have worked hard for everything… even if it is a clothing store or weight loss pills. Nice cars BTW!