It’s About Time: Petra Ecclestone Picks Up The New Range Rover

Being that Petra Ecclestone is such a big fan of Range Rover's I figured it was only a matter of time before we'd catch her with the all new Rover. Thanks to one of our readers here on CCB, who sent us these photos, we now have the final product of Petra's new customized Rover -- because it wouldn't be Petra's if it wasn't customized in some way.

Petra took it to the guys over at Platinum Motorsport for the upgrades and I have to say, this is one of the first new Rovers I'm actually a fan of. If you look closely you can see that the "Range Rover" badges have been changed to "STUNT" (her husbands last name is Stunt) and I'm sure the plates will have her signature "PSTUNT" as well.

What do you think of Petra's new Rover? At least she didn't go bubblegum pink like she did with her Rolls Royce.

Petra Ecclestone Range Rover

Shout out to Dylan08 for the tip!

8 Responses to It’s About Time: Petra Ecclestone Picks Up The New Range Rover

1. Kylin says:

I’m a huge fan of ALL of her car choices. If she got a new flying spur or panamera, I would just be in love with her! A fisker as well.

2. Trino says:

Her husband has a black rover with those initials, seen it in on one of the blogs .

3. William says:

Beautiful, actually this new Range Rover is really growing on me, I didn’t really love it from the beginning, but I’m seeing some great ones now. But what about this “customizing” the guys on Platinum do? Looks good, but it’s always exactly the same paint and same wheels. No originality, looks like all of the Beckhams and Kardashians cars…

4. Andrew says:

This is probably the best looking SUV currently on the market. Wheel choice is a little meh, but otherwise it’s a fine example of a proper contemporary British car. Land Rover, Aston and Jaguar have been killing it lately.

5. jj says:

this would be her husbands new rover. she just got a new white on black one again.(must be nice)

6. Jamie says:

and who the hell is petrol ecstone?

7. foakleys cheap says:

As noted, the Cooper and Cooper S are front-wheel drive, while the Cooper S ALL4 and JCW have standard all-wheel drive. As on the Countryman, the AWD uses an electronically controlled center differential for apportioning power between the axles. The system normally provides a 50/50 front/rear split, but can direct up to 100 percent power to either axle in extreme conditions.