Will.I.Am’s Custom Built $900,000 Car

Will.I.Am has some pretty crazy taste but this takes it to a whole other level of crazy. The $900,000 custom ride was spotted on the back of a flatbed truck in L.A. recently. According to Jalopnik, the car is actually a 1958 VW Beetle that has been modified beyond recognition. The build started in 2009 and it still isn't complete. Doesn't sound like Will.I.Am really knows what he wants...maybe he should just stick to music and leave the automotive designing to the professionals. Just sayin'...

Check out the build photos here.

will-i-am car

Photo/Video Source: TMZ
Thanks to dave for sending a tip too!

9 Responses to Will.I.Am’s Custom Built $900,000 Car

1. Tyq says:

Its like he took a Morgan and tried to make it as ugly as possible. And he sure did a good job. Looks hideous.

2. marco says:

Morgan….ha haaa yeah it does! So the guy spends nearly a million on this, prob a million on that white thing he has that got stolen. Add another million & you have Eric Clapton’s Custom made Ferrari…..i’d go the Ferrari.

3. Luke says:

Absolutely adorable car!

4. Molle says:

One more! :) Really beautiful, unique and strange artwork. I love the provocative white DeLorian. With “Maserati design appearance” also ;-) I wish all Americans a wonderful day. God bless.

5. William says:

Wow I can’t believe anyone would spend almost 1 million dollars to make a car look hideous…might as well just buy a Morgan instead of modifying this “beetle”

6. James says:

Point is that he has 900k to blow and you dont…so shut up and go back to making 7$ an hour

7. William says:

I make just enough money I wouldn’t spend that much money on car that looks this hideous. Where does anyone make $7 an hour anyway?! I’m quite sure minimum wage these days are at least around $10 an hour.

• William says:

At least in my state is that way. Point is money doesn’t equal “class”. Look at some rapper’s customized cars you’d see my point.

8. Tracy W says:

I saw this like a month ago on the freeway in la in traffic on the 101 S and was wondering what in the world it was!