The Game Wants YOUR Help To Customize His New Camaro

The Game is at it again. This time he's customizing his new Chevy Camaro convertible with the guys at JC Custom Paint and he wants YOUR help. He posted this photo on Instagram with all the details. Follow him on Instagram @thegame (if you don't already) and follow JC Custom Paint @khriz_jc too and let them know what color you think they should go with. The Game says he will pick the sickest idea and show off the results in just two weeks.

Oh, and we want to hear your ideas too so leave a comment and let us know!

Remember, The Game likes to get crazy with his cars!

The Game Camaro

8 Responses to The Game Wants YOUR Help To Customize His New Camaro

1. Falkonnox says:

I got a great idea. How about you just don’t do anything to it.

2. search4101 says:

I agree with Falkonnox…and would add.. Instead of ruining a perfectly good car by adding the “ghetto flavor”, donate some money to charity.

3. Yeezus Christ says:

^ he has donated money to charity so you can have a seat smh…. donated more than your ass has ROFL

4. i got information from you so thanks..this is for everyone if you want online tyres shop website just visit http://www.tyresalesonline.com.au/tyres-nsw.htm

5. Andrew says:

It’s already pretty sick. And by that, I mean it already makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little bit.

6. jaylyn smith says:

that look fresh in a red with a blacktop and black and red rims with game on the side

7. Ann says:

Thanks on your marvelous
    posting! I definitely enjoyed
    reading it,
    you happen to be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the foreseeable future.
    I want to encourage yourself to continue your great writing, have a
    nice
    morning!

8. Ace says:

Why would he buy an ss and put zl1 parts on it when he could have just bought a zl1? He can obviously afford one!