Jonathan Cheban: Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s

Kim Kardashian's BFF, Jonathan Cheban picked up a new ride over the weekend. He posted photos on Instagram of his new 2013 black Range Rover with the caption "Love the new Range Rover #2013 #mine".

Jonathan Cheban Range Rover Sport

Jonathan Cheban Range Rover

Jonathan Cheban Rover

Shout out to Kam for the tip!

11 Responses to Jonathan Cheban: Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s

1. Molle says:

Doubble asymmetric sad dragon led angel eyes. Very Rolls Royce “Gostish” interior. Curious on the fully active and digital Meridian stereo, compared to “passiv Logic7 “Harmans warmth” in the sound. Anyway congrats And god bless U lucky owner ;-)

2. Dre() says:

Who the f is jonathon cheeban? Isn’t this celebrity cars blog, and not friends of celebrities cars blog…. What’s next Kim k’s hair dresser?

3. RianF1 says:

Dre,

Whoever is the guy that makes 99% of the “Kardashian related” posts is the biggest Kardashian mark I have ever seen in my life! This dude puts them over like they they are gods and it is actually quite disturbing. Get off the Kardashian C**K!!!

4. dannny21 says:

i love this guy,,, he always has hot rides and i c him on tv with his own show on E! and all the magazines…i LOVE the new range

5. RianF1 says:

I rest my case.

6. Aladdin says:

This is simply amazing! Absolutely love the new Range Rover! :D

7. Range rover lover says:

My dad bought one of them for me

8. A says:

its teh new one

9. brand says:

kERvNxE comprare ha ha ha

10. Ιt’s perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I have learn this submit and if I could I desire to recommend you few attention-grabbing things or advice. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to read more things approximately it!

11. Nainggolan jasmine says: