Reiko MacKenzie Shows Off Her Ferrari

T.V. personality, Reiko MacKenzie from the Real Housewives of Vancouver was recently spotted with her Ferrari GTO. We don't know a lot about Reiko but what we do know is she and her ex mobster husband, Sunny MacKenzie, aka Sun MacKenzie, aka Sun News MacKenzie aka Sun News Lal love to collect cars. They have a 2007 Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Ferrari F430 Spider, Lamborghini Murcielago and 2011 Ferrari 458 Italia along with a few others I'm sure.

Reiko MacKenzie Ferrari

Reiko MacKenzie Ferrari GTO

9 Responses to Reiko MacKenzie Shows Off Her Ferrari

1. search41 says:

so white car, red roof, blue mirrors, black wheels, crazy ( ugly ) stripe on the hood ????? Bad, bad taste !

2. manuka says:

No taste at all!

3. @KylinJohnson says:

^and what color is your ferrari? jk…a breath of fresh air…

4. search41 says:

makes you wonder….does her carpet match her drapes ?

5. RUFke says:

It’s Historical Racing Livery taken from the legendary 250 GTO. Don’t be stupid.

6. jimm87 says:

She’s smoke’n hot and Reiko’s not too shabby either. Awesome car! love the colors. You gotta have balls and money to drive one of these baby’s. I think Reiko’s the hottest one on the show and the most down to earth.

7. Ty says:

I dont get the stripe. Id understand if it were a transparent square and over the engine but like this. Nope. Without the stripe, it wouldnt look bad I suppose, kinda funky and lively. After all its quite a nice design.

8. KKKNAZI says:

I would rape that bitch follow her down an ally come behind her and rip her clothes off with a knife. Rip off my pants and stuff my dick in side her vagina until she moans and is into it. then before i come id pull out and stick it in her mouth and she would like it now that shes horny and i fucked her

9. asdf says: