Chris Evans Parks His Maserati MC12 On The Street

Forget Simon Cowell and his new Ferrari 458, BBC Radio Producer and DJ, Chris Evans is a car enthusiast and when we say car enthusiast we mean a REAL car enthusiast. Chris proved this even more in these photos of his new Maserati MC12 parked outside the BBC Radio 2 studios in London. We're surprised he actually parked it on the street being that its literally 1 of 50 cars. The MC12 is most likely not street legal in the UK and positively is not street legal in the US. Chris also has a 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO that he paid a record 12 million pounds for in 2010. Must be nice to have that much cash floating around!

Chris Evans Maserati MC12

Chris Evans Maserati MC12<

Chris Evans Maserati

Photo Source: Mail Online and Moe Jackson

10 Responses to Chris Evans Parks His Maserati MC12 On The Street

1. AK says:

This guy is insane, saw his Ferrari collection on the latest Top Gear episode…Beautiful!

2. TrstfundBaby says:

He paid 5mil pounds=12 mil dollars

3. DJL says:

Chris Evans is rich, but he’s not rich enough to have 12 million pounds lying around doing nothing. In order to buy his beloved 250 GTO he had to sell three cars in his collection. But as AK mentions above, even with those three cars gone, Evans’ collection is still a thing of beauty and likely inspires all sorts of fantasies among real petrol heads.

4. cefd says:

This car IS street legal in the UK, it is in all the EU for that matter…

5. talley9 says:

The car IS also street legal in the USA. Not sure who told you different.

6. mike82 says:

I saw this Ferrari collection on Top Gear – a dream! The MC12 is legal in even here in Canada where we have tougher laws than EU and USA.

7. @KylinJohnson says:

WTFreaaak?!?!? I LOVE IT!!!

8. iannnn says:

chris evans sold a stake in virgin radio for about 85 million pounds… the man has far more money than you think!

9. John R says:

Yeah this car is street legal in the UK and the US. This car is exactly an Enzo underneath, just a much bigger longer body.

10. hello there and thanks to your information ? I have definitely picked up something new from proper here. I did then again expertise a few technical issues the use of this site, since I experienced to reload the site many instances previous to I could get it to load properly. I have been pondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading cases times will sometimes impact your placement in google and can damage your high-quality rating if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could glance out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you replace this again very soon..