Beckham Drops the Drophead From His Lineup

Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe David Beckhams
It looks like one of our favorite celebs is in the market for a new ride.  David Beckham's Rolls Royce Drophead Coupe appears to be for sale at Towbin Rolls Royce in Las Vegas.

Beckham Fully Blacked Out Rolls RoyceBeckham hopped out in this thing originally in June of 2008 so it's no surprise to us that it's time for something new and that he only stacked up just over 5k on the odometer!  Originally it was sporting just a little extra black here and there and DUB license plates but we noticed that in 2011 he fully committed on blacking it out including the front grill, door handles, and back license plate area.

If you recall when Beckham's Porsche Turbo was for sale on eBay the thing went through the roof and received crazy gossip news coverage all over the globe including the front page on the Daily Mail. My guess is that this Rolls Royce wont make as much as a splash being that you're going to need $350K+ to pick up a Rolls Royce Drophead even if wasn't owned by Beckham!

So the next logical question is what will Beckham get next?

Here are some more pics of it on the lot at Towbin!

7 Responses to Beckham Drops the Drophead From His Lineup

1. @KylinJohnson says:

I don’t think that it’s the same car…something just doesn’t seem right about this to me…

2. Trevor says:

It is his car. 100%. I live in vegas and I was just there at towbin yesterday looking at phantoms. It has his number “23″ embroidered on the headrests.

More beautiful
    In person than pictures could ever reveal.

They told me he traded for a new ghost

3. manuka says:

I’d take it

4. Matt says:

Random question for all: Which car would you buy: Lexus LS – Bmw 7 series – Audi A8 – Mercedes S – Porsche Panamera ?

5. Unque Number Plates says:

I have once in a lifetime
    ENGLAND NUMBER PLATE IF BECKHAM. IS READY FOR IT

6. Melanie says:

I think I am impressed by the fact that despite not driving it much and possibly having many cars, he still spent some effort and money to modify the car with car accessories that would make the car closer to the idea look he wants. Too bad I could never afford the car myself.

7. Gofur says:

i want one, but it’s way too expensive :|