Sylvester Stallone: All Business In The SL

Sylvester Stallone ran around Los Angeles recently in his black Mercedes-Benz SL65. Now this is one sexy car...don't you think so?

Sylvester Stallone Mercedes SL65

13 Responses to Sylvester Stallone: All Business In The SL

1. John R says:

not just a sl65 but an sl65 black series! $300k

2. Nissan says:

Are the black ones more expensive than other colors? I do think this car looks better in black though than white (like the one Britney used to have). I wish she were still driving her SL, I like that car.

3. cefd says:

So, Nissan, you know very little about cars…
    Anyways, SL Black Series, serious stuff!!

4. Banky Edwards says:

Black Series does have nothing to do with the color. It’s just a more “hardcore” AMG Version.

5. LeLu says:

The SL itself looks nice, but that spoiler is just friggen stupid.

6. ndawg says:

We have a SL65 Designo Edition and I prefer that to the Black Series. I know the Black Series is more hardcore but the beauty of the SL is the hardtop folding roof.

7. jackrabbit says:

Spoiler is an HGH supplement. What a funny guy.

8. Joe says:

That car is on roids…seems fitting for him

9. Von says:

That’s a perfect fit – Rocky Balboa in a Cheddy SL65. I’m just glad it’s not a maybach or a phantom.

10. kiranmark says:

It is a very inspiring post to go through for excellent story about sustainability; food and environment in urban areas.The successful example of urban farming in Chicago can be followed in other cities to make the cities greener and less polluted.I’ve enjoyed reading the interesting discussion.

11. Deltona says:

Totally, the actual write-up is really the very best in that will worthwhile matter. I really fit in jointly with your results and certainly am going to keenly seem to be toward your own upcoming

12. partsgeek says:

I have always had my perks with this brand. It`s my favorite urban model, and meanwhile excellent on road trips. I have this one principle I support my actions on – there are some things you don`t do every day. So once you do them, just make a decision that could just cover a long term investment. When it comes to cars, I`m not that big a fan of engine performance as I fancy about tech gadgets.

13. Matthias says:

That is a Mercedes SL65 AMG Black Series, it starts at $300,000. It is a very sexy car, and with a V12 engine with 661 Horsepower, it is extremely powerful. I absolutely love it, definitely one of my favorite supercars. Stallone looks like a boss riding around in it too.