Lindsay Lohan Shops Till She Drops In A Panamera

Lindsay Lohan was spotted stepping out of a black Porsche Panamera recently. Lets just hope this Porsche brings Lindsay some better luck than the last few have...

Lindsay Lohan Porsche Panamera

7 Responses to Lindsay Lohan Shops Till She Drops In A Panamera

1. A Playboy Bunny says:

Yuck the Panamera is ugly as sin well at least it has a little bit of class and is a high status car just because of the name Porsche even if it does look like shit at least its better than that ugly ass Jeep that she was driving a few days ago well I guess this car and the ugly ass Jeep confirm her taste really is all in her mouth she should at least drive the black SL she used to drive at least that was pretty

2. LeLu says:

Both the Panamera and Lohan are butt-ugly…seriously, why has she dyed her hair white?!

3. Cars says:

Makes complete sense that this crazy person a.k.a Lindsay Lohan has poor taste in cars too.

4. Noleggio Auto says:

I don’t think any of would actually mind having any of her cars really :P

5. Dika says:

panamera is great and lindsay is good, you guys are just jealous

6. plummer vinson syndrome says:

7. restaurant supplies says:

I am happy to see that she is doing a bit better. She had a rough few years and I honestly thought her career was ruined, but I think slowly she is going to be back on the good track as well and she will do better.