Scott Disick Picks Up Kourtney Kardashian In A Ferrari

Gag...

Scott Disick is at it again. Scott and Kourtney spent the day in Beverly Hills driving around in a Ferrari Scuderia Spider recently. If it was anyone else behind the wheel we'd be impressed. And by that we mean ANYONE else.

Kourtney Kardashian Scott Disick Ferrari Scuderia Spider

13 Responses to Scott Disick Picks Up Kourtney Kardashian In A Ferrari

1. Stephen says:

That’s actually not a Scuderia. A Scuderia would have a different front bumper and carbon fiber mirrors.

It’s “just” an F430 with Scuderia stripes. They’re just being the fakers that they are…

2. Victor says:

Nice F430…just not as nice as the Rapide behind it

3. John R says:

With Stephen.

4. Srikanth Patel says:

+1, not a Scuderia.
    That said, I’m in total agreement, dude is a tool. Great post. Keep it up.

5. Ben says:

I agree with the posters above – the Kardashians are trash and they’re obsessed with appearances. I doubt Scott is driving the Ferrari because of it’s unparalleled performance. They’re all too flashy in my mind.

6. Supercar Forum for Auto Enthusiasts says:

he might be a tool but look what hes driving

7. dagaanbiedingen says:

The kardashians rock, nice car and i actually like scott

8. performance car forum says:

scott is just doing what kourtney wants. he is whipped

9. ARSL says:

NIce Ferrari………..
    looks awesome in shinny blue color

10. wheelchair van says:

That really is a cool car and I am sure that the Ferrari must be one of the most prized cars that Scott Disick owns!! I am sure in Hollywood the cars that the celebrities drive must be a yardstick to decide how rich and famous they are!! Having a beautiful female companion completes the picture and I am sure that he must be the envy of everyone around!! I really liked that deep blue color and the contrast seats!!

11. Oracle Outsourcing says:

What a lovely writing piece. Really useful info. I am really happy to come across a bulk of such a great written stuff. Thanks

12. autism acetaminophen says:

13. Beverly Hills LapBand Surgery says:

Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work