Janice Dickinson: Free Show At The Gas Station

Warning! These photos might make your jaw drop…

Janice Dickinson pulled into a Los Angeles gas station recently in a Cadillac Escalade and it didn’t take long for her to start showing off her…um…assets? Even though we don’t think Janice was actually pumping her own gas, that didn’t stop the 56 year old from playing around at the pumps.

Janice Dickinson Cadillac Escalade

Janice Dickinson

6 Responses to Janice Dickinson: Free Show At The Gas Station

1. Car Lease Return Southern California says:

She’s forever modeling. Through watching her TV shows, I’ve grown to accept the person she is. I actually think a few of my friends have a similar personality, so I guess that’s why I’m so accepting. However, you can’t help but admit that at 56, she looks great, and riding around in an Escalade is simply an automatic plus in my book!

2. driving school in eastlondon says:

wow love the car and lovely janice..

3. kie says:

she is too damn old for that !

4. Tyq says:

Oh man come on… She might even look presentable if she werent so damn skinny. Arms look scary prison camp thin and legs just unhealthy, with all the veins and stuff popping out cause shes so thin. Is balance really so difficult to find in life…

5. Jason says:

I watched janice dickenson’s reality show for quite a while and I enjoyed it. I found her to be a very savvy business woman and admired her. After watching her actions on celebrity rehab I have lost every single bit of respect I once held for her. To watch her treat others the way that she did is very upsetting. I have found her to be a cruel, overbearing and completely dramatic but in a bad way, she can’t even make dramatic look good. I have always tried to live my life making each day just a little bit better than the day before and help others where and when I can. I have got to believe that given the opportunity Janice would not do the same. I believe that in her mind it is all about her and she will throw anyone under the bus given the opportunity. I will no longer watch her show and I now believe that because she is a bad person that she is a bad business woman. I hope that one day she takes a look in the mirror and decides to become a better person.

Yours Truly,

Jason

6. Rebecca says:

In the first shot of her leaning over, I swear you can see the ripples from her breast implant in the upper top of her right boob. Bleh! Gross! she needs to stop with the plastic surgery already!