Chris Brown Brings Out The Muscle With A Dodge Viper

Chris Brown channeled his inner American muscle recently when he was spotted running around Hollywood in a bad ass black Dodge Viper. This actually seems pretty low key compared to his customized "jet fighter" Lamborghini. What do you think of Chris behind the wheel of a Viper?

Chris Brown Dodge Viper SRT 10

10 Responses to Chris Brown Brings Out The Muscle With A Dodge Viper

1. isaacjson says:

Trash.

2. Ambient says:

CB really has a knack for turning nice cars into some ugly-ass shit.

3. Tyq says:

I dunno,I dont like it. The design of the alloys dont suit the car really.

4. Andy says:

More respect for the guy now that he drives a stick shift.

5. sunbeam says:

veyron, gallardo, viper. i had no idea he was doing that well. hope he is saving some money as well. fame is persistent, but money isn’t. one minute your the hottest thing in town and the next you are lindsey lohan/nic cage.

6. evooo says:

chris can drive a stick im surprised.

7. Supercar Performance Exotic Car says:

thats clean, cant believe yall dont like it. i love it, it sure beats his lambo

8. BlackPrince says:

Thats so funny I literaly just exclaimed “Thats coooool he drives a manual!” THo i think the guy’s a fvcking w4nker in real life. If you’re willing to put up with the Dodge Viper in traffic in 2012 when there are easier alternatives (his E-gear Gallardo for one) then you’re a proper petrolhead and not just a poser

9. dodge parts direct says:

he got a very cool sports car. Celebrity cars probably have high class specifications and mostly car parts are directly from manufacturers. He had good pickup for cars, dodge has good engine performance.

10. hey there and thank you on your info ? I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did on the other hand expertise a few technical issues using this website, as I skilled to reload the site lots of occasions previous to I may get it to load properly. I were pondering in case your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, however slow loading instances instances will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality ranking if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email and can glance out for much extra of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this once more soon..