Kim Kardashian Fills Up Her Rover

Kim Kardashian was spotted filling up her Range Rover at a gas station recently.

Kim Kardashian Range Rover

6 Responses to Kim Kardashian Fills Up Her Rover

1. Lindsay says:

I just got a new range rover just like hers! I dumped my white range rover for an all black one… It’s sooooo awesome!

2. Jcm says:

I have a ’11 range rover and it is probably one of the cars I drive most of mine it’s so amazing and chic and the best suv ever

3. pinkdiamonds says:

Haha u guys always catch her at the gas station filling up the tank constantly huh, I don’t understand why she needs a huge suv anyway? Hmmm she must laugh everytime she fills up her tank at the price cause its probably like close to a 100$ just to put gas in the tank! But a 100 bucks to her is like a dime or even a nickel to anyone else I don’t know if she can even sit down cause those leather pants look alittle bit to tight! I wish she would drive her Bently more often it fits her really well this car not so much or even the Rolls that she has is great but I wish it was black like Paris Hiltons Rolls-Royce ghost umm but I’m still really surprised that she never got a Mercedes-Benz SL 550 like Miley Cyrus got or the new Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG or even a really nice Porsche hmm I wonder why

4. swwwww says:

yeah whoever just got theirs be prepared i have a ’10 RR SC and i go literally every 3 days

5. pinkdiamonds says:

I hope her fatass didnt break the damn seat! I wonder why this talentless bitch thinks she’s so great???

6. kwads says: