Michael Phelps Round 3 – BMW 7 Series

I think this wraps up Micheal Phelps garage. To see his other rides check out the links below.

Michael Phelps BMW 7 Series

21 Responses to Michael Phelps Round 3 – BMW 7 Series

1. JohnR says:

surprising its not even the new style!

2. RUFek says:

I think all this cars are not even his…

3. CassavaLeaf says:

This is an older 7 Series

4. asdafs says:

My dad got one of those. Its a custom grey colour, with some 21.inch. alpina wheels. Its got a turbo charged engine, and full wall- packet on it. Also the interior is custom. Btw. Its one of our four cars :P

5. E says:

asdafs – How old are you man? If you’re like 12 then hey that’s cool but don’t be such an obnoxious bragging little bollocks, no one cares how many cars your Dad has or what they are if you’re going to be such a dick about it… I’m guessing from your comment you are that old…. Have some modesty Bro’…

6. Chrome Letters says:

Thats a sweet ride.

7. Cheap Car Insurance Rides says:

Who cares if its an older BMW. The mods alone should bring it up to price with a newer one. Those are not cheap rims either.

8. BMW Dealership says:

I am not an expert webmaster but i like your blog as its very simple and understandable.. Is it ok if I link to your blog from my site?

9. New Jersey Limousine says:

Gee! Michael likes his cars; so what is new! Why do we continue to harass this young man around his dress sense? For the life of me I don’t get it. The young man has achieved more than the majority of a whole community in his young life and yet we focus on his clothing. This must be damaging to his self esteem eventually. Any wonder our celebrity’s succumb to substance abuse and extreme high risk activities. OK! we could suggest that his car collection is bordering on extreme, then so do many others who have excessive income. Often the celebrity and fame with money results in excessive consumerism to maintain a sense of personal satisfaction, when in fact they are reinforcing their unhappiness. Shame on us for creating this pressure for a young man, like Michael!

10. BMW says:

The BMW High Security 7 Series.

The fifth generation BMW High Security 7 Series will be a vehicle designed to meet the highest protection standards. The long-wheelbase sedan will fulfil the armouring requirements of ballistic level VR6/VR7 and offer the outstanding comfort of the standard series model. Many additional security features will make this sedan a safe and exclusive premium-class automobile.

11. Car Salvage says:

We just will not leave Mark Phelps alone. The poor young man has paid the price of indiscretion yet we continue to haunt him as those our lives dependent upon him and what he was doing on a day to day.

12. Tina Humphries says:

I echo “car salvage”. Why is it that we enjoy delving into the daily lives of these celebrities. Is it that we do not have a life of our own?

13. Hugh says:

All in this model looks perfect, BMW is BMW with all its dignity.

14. Karl says:

I enjoy reading articles from your site. Keep on writing.

15. Power Steering Hose says:

I heard that Michael Phelps drove lots of car! But this BMW really rocks. Its the best car Michael Phelps drove.

16. Kevin Daigneault says:

Can’t look at these rims anymore. Michael doesn’t have taste at all.

17. Brent A. Shaw says:

Why does Michael always buy cool cars and rims that look like a piece of crap.

18. Commercial Truck Insurance in California , says:

A covey of folks are writing on the same position owing to this one, however unconditional is completed in a special passage here. aliment corporal up.

19. BMW Servicing Essex says:

I guess for a tall dude, he’ll need all the leg room he can get.

20. merchant advance loan says:

I like what you guys are up too. Such intelligent work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my site :)

21. Prom Limo New Jersey says:

I like the rims; the car is cool too.