Tis True: Brad Pitt Pilotting the New Camaro SS

We heard the rumors floating around yesterday and today we believe it. After that whole Balloon Boy hysteria you can see why we are always a bit skeptical.

Check out Brad Pitt mounting up to the new Camaro SS.

Brad Pitt Pilotting the New Camaro SS

18 Responses to Tis True: Brad Pitt Pilotting the New Camaro SS

1. trevor says:

He needs something way classier than a camaro. Something like a maserati.

2. Jill says:

I would love to have one.

3. sunbeam says:

in 2009 american muslcle cars are cool again. its a good choice brad.

4. ljstone says:

Camaros are awsome!
    Lexani has a custom grille and body
    styling accessories that would make it SICK!
    Its would be a drop in the bucket for Brad.

5. John Parrish says:

Good Choice Brad – Chevy’s are cool again

6. Tim Wheeler says:

I prefer the SS Camaro or Corvette models and plan on stimulating the economy in the Fall of 2011…while improving my credit score…lol.

The new muscle car designs are incredible…I can only afford one name brand at a time…looks like my ’07 Harley Street Glide is up for sale…hahaha!;P

Trick your own SS or Corvette out for personal taste and style preferences. A moon roof is a must have custom for me….I spend an hour a day weekly…six to eight hours on the weekend driving and want to relax.

7. Ryan says:

ooh! he’s rocks! cool ride, want same one right now! 🙂

8. Pandora says:

why we are always a bit skeptical.

9. Muscle Cars says:

A true muscle car and an excellent pick. I took one for a test drive and it handled fantastic. Another point I liked about the new Camaro was it’s performance at the bottom end. Great car and solid pick Brad!

10. Pandora UK says:

I like your ideas! I see this could work in many things in my life, not just underwear!
    I think we are all guilty of hoarding things too seemingly valuble to part with! Take my Salford Dentists pratice, I am always being accused of hoarding my old dental equipment for fear of never finding replacements but hey, in my eyes you have just gotta keep it, you never know do you?!

11. Weight Loss says:

what I would give to have that car…

12. it services companies says:

Well This post remind my old days when i was just started these things as I was new one but now i fully understand this stuff and must appreciate how positive you write

13. p90x says:

It truly is a really straight ahead plan to adhere to and it comes with three numerous versions to suit your needs to observe dependant upon your fitness degree and goals.

14. Gazebo says:

would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

15. adsgdacf says:

If we must find a little something in her heart, then the the shadow is Weiming Yuan, the hearts of young girls, always only the first lover! already very strange, but due to offensive action, to be two fleeting. Wu Yun air and shouted: How do you find me? Killing me! What? Crash! Crash! Crash!

16. pdf to flash says: