More Photos of David Beckham’s Beautiful New Rolls Royce

I can't get enough of this ride! It's a beautiful machine and with a touch of Beckham personality the thing is nothing less then amazing.

David Beckham Rollin his Rolls Royce Drophead Coupe

David Beckham's Rolls Royce Drophead Coupe

7 Responses to More Photos of David Beckham’s Beautiful New Rolls Royce

1. Polouser says:

He also owns a all black Bentley Arnage T! Visit http//www.ExoticsOnRoad.com for photos.

2. Will says:

What a douche… way to ruin what is one of the most beautiful cars ever produced. And I don’t give a fuck if it was customized for him; those atrocious blacked-out rims are unforgivable.
    Christ! They look spray-painted.

3. MercAMG says:

I don’t know man. I feel what you are saying about not messing with a car of that quality… but I think his drophead looks GREAT! To each their own though.

4. Robinson says:

I know what you mean especially for a car and brand so prestigous and classy as Rolls-Royce, and while I do hate black cars and rims, I have to admit I love this Drophead. All though personally I would not have done that.

5. Aguera says:

LOL watch him starring at the blonde one at the first pic.

6. sunbeam says:

nice car. vulgar but nice.
    he needs it though because his talent is fading and he has the charisma of a wet mop and you wouldn’t really notice him otherwise.

7. evgenia says:

i just wanna suck is dick i love him so much its my dream to sleep with him ahhh i wanna see that big jussy cock of his