Paris in her old Bentley Continental GT Coupe

So Paris gets arrested, goes to jail, gets out of jail, picks up a summer rental on the Malibu Beach and decides to bring out her old Silver Bentley Continental GT Coupe that she has had stashed away ever since she got her Bentley Continental GT Convertible that we reported on earlier Hilton's Bentley GTC

Check it out while Paris attempts to load a pink surf board in to Bentley this past week in Malibu.

Paris loading pink surfboard in Bentley

14 Responses to Paris in her old Bentley Continental GT Coupe

1. max says:

it was so nasty before it looks like a car for my gardener
    in russia we use this car for bodyguards us we drive in bugatti slr…

2. matt says:

ya sure bud 200 000$ its crap wtf is a bugatti slr

3. Phills says:

hahaahah, mate. Russia is a poor shit country, so don’t give me that :-D Btw, the mansion you live in, it’s not yours. its called a shelter! :-D

4. Joanna says:

Woman to Woman. I must say this Paris is very beautiful! The cars, yes they are good, her antics and behaviors not necessarily role model material, yet her style and freshness is to be admired. Money can talk.

5. Cynthia says:

Although Paris is a beautiful woman she is making me ashamed that I am blond, not because I don’t have a Bentley Continental, but because she can’t behave.

6. Betty says:

I wonder why all stars are buying Bentley GTC? Is it some kind of tradition? Plus I don’t think that Paris Hilton will make a good publicity for Bentley driving their car.

7. Car Registrations says:

Interesting that a number of comments are from women and they all agree that this young wealthy women, who is over indulged is just simply, beautiful.

8. MSG Cars says:

Surfboard in the GTC.. ha ha.. reminds me of the time i had to put my mountain bike in the back seats of a Merc C Class as the seats dont fold down!

9. Brunette says:

Yes, that’s Paris Hilton behind the wheel of a beige Bentley Continental GT Supersports in the photo linked below. Yes, his wife Victoria/Posh bought it for him last year to spice up his life after the LA Galaxy lost a very important game.

10. Kenneth says:

Every time I see Paris somewhere I remember a movie with her in main role, it’s called one night with Paris Hilton.

11. James says: